Individuals or families who wish to apply for membership in the Baby Point Club must complete the Application Form below and include a scanned copy of proof of address (i.e. driver’s licence, utility or tax bill).
In addition, applicants, including all family members (parents may complete the form for children under 18 years of age), must complete the Waiver Form below.
Should there be any questions please contact the Membership Director at email@example.com
The catchment area for Baby Point Club membership is the area generally bounded by Bloor Street, Dundas Street, Jane Street and the Humber River. More precisely it includes:
- Jane Street to the Humber River – addresses on Jane Street are not included in the boundary;
- South of Dundas Street to Bloor Street – addresses on Dundas Street and Bloor Street are not included in the boundary;
- North of Bloor Street the boundary includes only the following:
- 19 Old Mill Road and higher;
- 2 Traymore Crescent and higher;
- 494 Riverview and higher; and,
- 20 Riverview Gardens and higher.
Only applications from new members residing within this geographical area will be considered. Proof of address is required with all new applications. All current members residing beyond the defined area will continue to enjoy club membership as long as their annual dues are paid, and they abide by club rules.