Baby Point Club Centennial Fall Dinner on Saturday November 18
! Last year was such a great success so we are keeping with a similar program with a couple of special surprises Centennial-style
, including live entertainment!
Kids Dinner & Fun
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Hot dogs (veggie dog option), hot chocolate & games.
If you have any teenagers who would like volunteer hours by helping to entertain the little ones, please contact Vicki Giannace (email@example.com) & Jennifer Ogrodnick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Break to get the kids home
7:00 PM – Arrival
7:30 PM – Dinner Service
- Lamb Roast
- BBQ Chicken
- Maple Roasted Root Vegetables
- Garden Salad with Herb Dressing
- Tofu Steaks for Requested Vegetarians
- Dinner Rolls & Butter
Bring your BPC history knowledge; it will come in handy during dinner. We will also be joined by some live entertainment for the evening!
- $40 per adult covers everything except BYOB.
- No additional cost for the kids' dinner. Please add the number of kids to your order
Like past years, seating is limited so book your spot early!