Please note that if you haven’t registered, you CAN still come for the whole day or just for part! Click the following links for the schedule, team lists and meal tickets. You MUST buy your DINNER tickets by Wednesday at midnight!
Hogwarts students… you have been sorted! The sorting hat has put every family that registered into one of our four teams. If you are not on a team (especially if you have children in grades JK-8), or you appear on two different teams, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!
Watch for an e-mail from your team leaders this week with info on your team cheer! See you Saturday morning at 8:00 am!
It’s going to be a memorable and fun day. And we’re looking for your help! We are still looking for some wonderful, amazing volunteers for the following:
- Thursday aft set-up – need 2 more (12:30 – 4pm)
- Friday aft set-up – need 2 more (12:30 – 4pm)
- Distribute Flyers around neighbourhood Wednesday or Thursday
- Thursday anytime Pick up Props/ Costumes – need 2
On Games Day
- Tennis coordinator for a round robin
- Garbage & Water – 5-7pm, 7-9pm and 9-11pm – need 1 or 2 per shift
- Bar need 2 (7-8pm), need 2 (10-11pm), need 2 CLEAN UP
- BBQ Lunch CLEAN UP – need 3 more
- Lunch Activity/ Craft Help – need 1 (12-1pm)
- Sell Adult Cocktail Tix – 8-9pm, 9-10pm, 10-11pm – need 1 per shift
- Dinner – set-up Tables & Chairs – (4-5pm) need 2 more
- Dinner – Clean-up Tables – need 2
- Kids Movie – Organize Popcorn 9pm
We could use lots of TEENS throughout the day Even if you don’t sign-up ahead of time just ask the day of where you can help out.
- Need 4 teens for SIGN Holders (9-11:30am)
- Need volunteers to supervise PHOTO BOOTH (7-8pm, 8-9pm, 9-10pm, & 10-11pm)
- Need volunteers to supervise FORTUNE TELLER Booth (6-7pm, 7-8pm, 8-9pm, 9-10pm, 10-11pm)